My Order Status Still Says 'Order Processing'. When Will It Be Shipped?
If the status of your order is still showing as ‘order processing’ this means we are still busy getting your order ready for shipment.
Please be aware that during busy periods, this status may show for slightly longer than normal. Your estimated delivery date will appear on your email confirmation and once this has been shipped, we will send you a further email.
You can track your order by logging into ‘My Account’ or simply following the link via your email confirmation. If your order still hasn’t arrived and your estimated delivery date has passed, please contact our Customer Care Team for further assistance.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Where Do You Deliver To?
- What Time Can I Expect My Delivery?
- What Are My Delivery Options?
- I am trying to checkout but my address is not coming up as an option, what should I do?
- How Can I Track My Order?
- What Is Carbon Neutral Shipping?
- What Should I Do If My Order Hasn't Been Delivered Yet?
- How Does UK Next Day Delivery Service Work?
- Can I Have My Parcel Redirected To A Different Address?
- My Order Status Still Says 'Order Processing'. When Will It Be Shipped?