If the status of your order is still showing as ‘order processing’ this means we are still busy getting your order ready for shipment.
Please be aware that during busy periods, this status may show for slightly longer than normal. Your estimated delivery date will appear on your email confirmation and once this has been shipped, we will send you a further email.
You can track your order by logging onto ‘My Account’ or simply following the link via your email confirmation. If your order still hasn’t arrived and your estimated delivery date has passed, please contact our Customer Care Team for further assistance.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Where Do You Deliver To?
- What Time Can I Expect My Delivery?
- Can I Have My Parcel Redirected To A Different Address?
- How Can I Track My Order?
- My Order Status Still Says 'Order Processing'. When Will It Be Shipped?
- Are There Any Weather Conditions Affecting My Delivery?
- What Are My Delivery Options?
- How Does UK Next Day Delivery Service Work?
- Can I Have My Order Delivered To My Work Address?
- Do You Deliver To PO Boxes and BFPO Addresses?