I’m Missing An Item From My Order, What Happens Now?
Our parcels are checked thoroughly before we dispatch them so this is unlikely to happen however, mistakes can be made. It’s important you get in touch as soon as possible if you have something missing from your order.
If the item you are missing is still in stock, we will be happy to post this out to you immediately. If the item is no longer in stock, we will refund this back to you.
You can get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I've placed two orders, can I combine these into one parcel?
- I've Received A Faulty Item, What Should I Do?
- I've Received An Incorrect Item, What Should I Do?
- I’m Missing An Item From My Order, What Happens Now?
- Can I Amend My Order?
- Can I Cancel My Order After Placing It?
- Why Has My Order Been Cancelled?
- Why Am I Unable To Access/Order From Your Website?