What Happens To My Refund If My Card Is No Longer In Use?
We can only refund back to the payment method used to place the order.
If your bank card is no longer in use, but the bank account is still open then you will still receive the refund.
When a card is lost, stolen or cancelled – we can still refund that card.
If you have not received your refund in 10 working days, please contact our Customer Care Team who can chase this up for you.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How Do I Return An Item?
- What Is Your Return Policy?
- Have You Received My Return?
- Can I Exchange An Item?
- I Need A New Returns Note?
- What Is Your Return Address?
- Can I Get A Refund If The Price Has Changed Since I Ordered It?
- What Happens To My Refund If My Card Is No Longer In Use?
- How Long After Delivery Can I Make A Return/Exchange?
- Can I Return More Than One Order In The Same Parcel?