Can I Cancel My Order After Placing It?
The minute that you place an order with us, we are already on the mission to get this out to you as soon as possible!
Often, this regrettably means that we are unable to make any cancelations/changes as it will be already processing through our warehouse. In this case, you will need to place a new order or return your order once it’s been delivered.
If we can catch your order before it has been dispatched, we may be able to cancel it. Please be aware that this is not always guaranteed.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I've placed two orders, can I combine these into one parcel?
- I've Received A Faulty Item, What Should I Do?
- I've Received An Incorrect Item, What Should I Do?
- I’m Missing An Item From My Order, What Happens Now?
- Can I Amend My Order?
- Can I Cancel My Order After Placing It?
- Why Has My Order Been Cancelled?
- Why Am I Unable To Access/Order From Your Website?