I've Received A Faulty Item, What Should I Do?
We are super sorry to hear that you have received a faulty product. We take any faults or issues with items seriously at 4th & Reckless.
If you should happen to find a fault with your order when it arrives, you have 30 days to return a faulty product to us for a full refund. Please also kindly inform our Customer Care Team as soon as possible who are on hand to advise you what will happen next.
Please send us the following info:
Your Order Number
Photos that show:
The fault as clearly as possible
Full-length photo of the item
The 4th and Reckless label
Please be aware that we can not be held responsible for any faults which are reported to us after the 30 day return period has passed.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I've placed two orders, can I combine these into one parcel?
- I've Received A Faulty Item, What Should I Do?
- I've Received An Incorrect Item, What Should I Do?
- I’m Missing An Item From My Order, What Happens Now?
- Can I Amend My Order?
- Can I Cancel My Order After Placing It?
- Why Has My Order Been Cancelled?
- Why Am I Unable To Access/Order From Your Website?