I've Received An Incorrect Item, What Should I Do?
Mistakes can happen sometimes, so it’s our job to sort this as quickly as possible.
If you have received an item in your order that you didn’t purchase, please contact us immediately with the following information to ensure that we can get this resolved for you quickly & efficiently:
Your order number
The name of the item you did not receive
The name of the item you received in it's place
A clear photograph of the item you have received, including a photo of the label
You can get in touch at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I've placed two orders, can I combine these into one parcel?
- I've Received A Faulty Item, What Should I Do?
- I've Received An Incorrect Item, What Should I Do?
- I’m Missing An Item From My Order, What Happens Now?
- Can I Amend My Order?
- Can I Cancel My Order After Placing It?
- Why Has My Order Been Cancelled?
- Why Am I Unable To Access/Order From Your Website?