What Is Your Return Policy?
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Shoes must be returned unworn within the original shoe box. We recommend shoes are tried on indoors so they show no sign of wear.
- Swimwear must have the hygiene seals attached.
- Unfortunately, Gift Cards are a non-returnable items.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where we will not grant a refund (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after date of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- We aim to refund you within 10 working days of having received the returned item.
- All refunds will be issued back to the same payment method you used to purchase the items.
Please ensure, you obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to 4th & Reckless. Failure to do so may result in us not being able to process your return.
Please note, we reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our Returns Policy.
Sale items (if applicable)
We refund sale items as long as they are returned in an immaculate, unworn condition with tags still attached. If returning shoes, ensure it's returned in its original box with any stickers and labels visible.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How Do I Return An Item?
- What Is Your Return Policy?
- Have You Received My Return?
- Can I Exchange An Item?
- I Need A New Returns Note?
- What Is Your Return Address?
- Can I Get A Refund If The Price Has Changed Since I Ordered It?
- What Happens To My Refund If My Card Is No Longer In Use?
- How Long After Delivery Can I Make A Return/Exchange?
- Can I Return More Than One Order In The Same Parcel?