Once you change your mind, you can return your items to us, provided:
Items must be unworn and must have no stains or make up marks. Shoes should be returned unworn within the original shoe box. We recommend shoes are tired on indoors so they show no sign of wear.
Items must have all 4th & Reckless tags attached and be returned in its original condition.
Please ensure, you obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to 4th & Reckless. Failure to do so may result in us not being able to process your return.
Please note, we reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our returns Policy.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How Do I Return An Item?
- Can I Get A Refund If The Price Has Changed Since I Ordered It?
- What Happens To My Refund If My Card Is No Longer In Use?
- How Long After Delivery Can I Make A Return/Exchange?
- Can I Return More Than One Order In The Same Parcel?
- What Is Your Return Policy?
- What Is Your Return Address?
- Have You Received My Return?
- I Need A New Returns Label?
- Can Sale Items Be Refunded?