Have I Got The Right To Cancel The Contract?
If you are a customer in the European Union, you have the right to cancel your contract within 14 days from when you receive your order. This does not apply to items that have been worn or used, pierced jewellery, swimwear where the hygiene seal has been removed or any other item that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform 4th & Reckless of your decision to cancel the contract by contacting our Customer Support Team detailing your name, address and order number and that you wish to cancel your contract. You must do this within 14 days of receipt of your order.
You must then return the items to us. You can use your own method of return and returning the items to:
4th & Reckless
Units 1-3 Orion Park
We will refund to you the full price you paid for the item and part of the delivery charges that you paid up to an amount equivalent to our most common and cheapest delivery method available. The refund will be made to you using the same method of payment as you used for the original transaction. Note that you are responsible for the cost of returning your item to us and that if you use our returns methods the cost of returning the item will be deducted from your refund.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How Do I Return An Item?
- What Is Your Return Policy?
- Have You Received My Return?
- Can I Exchange An Item?
- I Need A New Returns Note?
- What Is Your Return Address?
- Can I Get A Refund If The Price Has Changed Since I Ordered It?
- What Happens To My Refund If My Card Is No Longer In Use?
- How Long After Delivery Can I Make A Return/Exchange?
- Can I Return More Than One Order In The Same Parcel?