Do I Need To Sign For My Delivery?
We understand you or another member of your household are not always there to sign for your parcel. Therefore, your package can be left in a safe place or left with a neighbour at your request.
Please be aware that any instructions left are only requests and are not guaranteed. If this isn’t possible, a calling card will be left which will include details of how to re arrange delivery.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Where Do You Deliver To?
- What Time Can I Expect My Delivery?
- What Are My Delivery Options?
- I am trying to checkout but my address is not coming up as an option, what should I do?
- How Can I Track My Order?
- What Is Carbon Neutral Shipping?
- What Should I Do If My Order Hasn't Been Delivered Yet?
- How Does UK Next Day Delivery Service Work?
- Can I Have My Parcel Redirected To A Different Address?
- My Order Status Still Says 'Order Processing'. When Will It Be Shipped?