I Live In The U.S, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
You will not have to pay anything extra unless you have placed an order over $800 USD.
USA orders under $800 USD will be shipped DDP (Delivery Duty Paid). This means all relevant import duties and taxes will be included in the product price and the customer should not be subject to further costs.
All applicable charges on orders placed over $800 USD must be paid by the customer and we cannot be held responsible for these charges.
If you have any questions, we advise you get in touch with the US Customs & Border Protection Department for more details.
Please shop in our US Store here.
If you live in the following countries, you will automatically be directed to the UK store at www.4thandreckless.com and have to pay taxes on your order regardless.
Åland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Vatican City, Iceland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Mayotte, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Réunion, San Marino, Serbia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Turkey, Ukraine
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Will I Be Charged Customs And Import Duties?
- I Live In The E.U., Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I Live In The U.S, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I Live In Canada, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I Live In Australia, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I Live In New Zealand, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I've got to pay duty and no longer want my order. What do I do?