I Live In Australia, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
You won't have to pay anything extra unless you have placed an order over $1000 AUD.
Please note, this figure can vary depending on the value of the parcel.
Australia orders under $1000 AUD will be shipped DDP (Delivery Duty Paid). This means all relevant import duties and taxes will be included in the product price and the customer should not be subject to further costs.
All applicable charges on orders placed over $1000 AUD must be paid by the customer and we cannot be held responsible for these charges.
If you have any queries, we recommend contacting the Department of Home Affairs for more information.
Customs and Import Duties only apply to International orders, not UK orders. They may not apply to every country. Customs and import duties fees vary from country to country.
If Customs Duty is payable to your country, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so 4th & Reckless isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Will I Be Charged Customs And Import Duties?
- I Live In The E.U., Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I Live In The U.S, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I Live In Canada, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I Live In Australia, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I Live In New Zealand, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I've got to pay duty and no longer want my order. What do I do?