I Live In New Zealand, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- You wont have to pay anything extra unless you have placed an order over $60 NZD.
- Please note, this figure can vary depending on the value of the parcel.
New Zealand orders under $60 NZD will be shipped DDP (Delivery Duty Paid). This means all relevant import duties and taxes will be included in the product price and the customer should not be subject to further costs.
All applicable charges on orders placed over $60 NZD must be paid by the customer and we cannot be held responsible for these charges.
If you have any queries, we recommend getting in touch with the New Zealand Customs Services where you can contact from here.
If you live in the following countries, you will automatically be directed to the UK store at www.4thandreckless.com and have to pay taxes on your order regardless.
Åland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Vatican City, Iceland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Mayotte, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Réunion, San Marino, Serbia, South Africa, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Turkey, Ukraine
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Will I Be Charged Customs And Import Duties?
- I Live In The E.U., Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I Live In The U.S, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I Live In Canada, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I Live In Australia, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I Live In New Zealand, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I've got to pay duty and no longer want my order. What do I do?