Returned something to us? It can take up to 10 working days to reach our warehouse. We’ll send you an email as soon as we have completed your return.
Your Klarna invoice will be emailed to you by Klarna as soon as your order has been shipped. Your invoice period will be shown on your invoice. Klarna bills are due 30 days after you receive your invoice.
Your right to return items isn’t affected by this invoice period, and you’ll only pay for the item’s you have kept.
If you have returned items that are near your invoice due date, we recommend you contact Klarna for an extension to avoid any late fees or notices. If you have any other issues regarding your invoice, we advise you to contact Klarna directly as 4th & Reckless can’t extend your invoice for you.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How Do I Return An Item?
- Can I Get A Refund If The Price Has Changed Since I Ordered It?
- What Happens To My Refund If My Card Is No Longer In Use?
- How Long After Delivery Can I Make A Return/Exchange?
- Can I Return More Than One Order In The Same Parcel?
- What Is Your Return Policy?
- What Is Your Return Address?
- Have You Received My Return?
- I Need A New Returns Label?
- Can Sale Items Be Refunded?