If your payment has not gone through successfully, you will need to place the order again. We’re not able to restore an order once the payment has been declined.
To help ensure your order goes through, we advise you to check the following:
- Check the details on your account to see if your payment information is correct e.g. billing address or expiry date.
- Make sure your security code is entered correctly. This is the last 3 digits on the back of your card.
- Your card issuer may have declined your card. This could be for various reasons so you’ll need to contact them or your bank directly.
- If you have checked all of the above, we suggest trying another card or payment method.
If you have tried everything possible and are still having issues, please contact our Customer Care Team who can help resolve the problem.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Do You Offer Discounts Or Promo Offers For Students?
- When Will I Be Charged?
- How Do I Use A Discount Code?
- Is My Payment Information Safe?
- Why Is My Discount Code Not Working?
- Can I Use More Than One Discount Code
- What Methods Of Payment/Currency Do You Accept?
- My Payment Not Worked, What Should I Do?
- Can I Use PayPal As A Payment Option To Place An Order?