I Live In The E.U., Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
As a result of Brexit, from 1 January 2021 all orders to EU addresses are subject to extra local taxes and duties if the order is total is over Є150.
If you place an order in our UK store, the fees are calculated after the parcel is dispatched and clears customs in its destination country. The forwarding carrier will then advise the correct amount, which is payable by the customer prior to parcel delivery. All applicable charges must be paid by the customer and we cannot be held responsible for these charges.
Due to this situation, we have created a dedicated EU site for all our customers in Europe.
This means VAT and taxes are automatically included in the price at checkout and duty is only applicable if the total including shipping is over Є150.
Please shop in our EU store here.
If you live in the following countries, you will automatically be directed to the UK store at www.4thandreckless.com and have to pay taxes on your order regardless.
Åland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Vatican City, Iceland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Mayotte, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Réunion, San Marino, Serbia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Turkey, Ukraine
For more information visit the European Union Taxation and Customs page. You can access this here
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Will I Be Charged Customs And Import Duties?
- I Live In The E.U., Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I Live In The U.S, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I Live In Canada, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I Live In Australia, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I Live In New Zealand, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I've got to pay duty and no longer want my order. What do I do?