As a result of Brexit, from 1 January 2021 all orders to EU addresses are subject to local taxes and duties from our UK site.
The fees are calculated after the parcel is dispatched and clears customs in its destination country. The forwarding carrier will then advise the correct amount, which is payable by the customer prior to parcel delivery.
All applicable charges must be paid by the customer and we cannot be held responsible for these charges.
For more information visit the European Union Taxation and Customs page. You can access this here
Due to this situation we have created a dedicated EU site for all our customers in Europe. This means taxes are automatically included in the price and duty is only applicable if the total including shipping is over Є150.
If you live in the following countries, you will automatically be directed to the UK store at www.4thandreckless.com and have to pay taxes on your order regardless.
Åland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Vatican City, Iceland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Mayotte, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Réunion, San Marino, Serbia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Turkey, Ukraine
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Will I Be Charged Customs And Import Duties?
- I Live In The E.U., Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I Live In The U.S, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I Live In Canada, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I Live In Australia, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I Live In New Zealand, Will I Have To Pay Customs Duty & Taxes?
- I've Refused To Pay Customs, What Happens Now?